Welcome to WORLD's online community.

This is our daily open thread, where you, the commenters, get to choose the topics of conversation and politely interact with one another.

Have a great Wednesday!



These are our most popular posts: who sang the song called young love

10 Best Valentines Day TV Episodes

You have the normal problems between Don and Betty Draper, the old love between Roger Sterling and Joan, and this neat new technology called a copier. This episode furthers the plot and gives us a glimpse into ... from Puck, who sang Queens Fat-Bottomed Girls to her. Other song highlights: Michael Jacksons Pretty Young Thing, sung by Artie; Katy Perrys belted out by Rachel; and Paul McCartneys Silly Love Songs, performed by the oh-so-talented Warblers. read more

Its Psychedelic Baby Magazine – Norman Greenbaum interview ...

Still love the Red Sox. Still love jug band music. 2. What was the scene in your town and at what moment did you decide to move to Los Angeles? There you formed a band called Dr. Wests Medicine Show Junk Band. Were you perhaps in any other bands before that .... Inspired by me being a fan of country music which I forgot to mention before and a fan of Porter Wagoner, who, on his TV show, always sang a gospel song. I said to myself, I think I can write a gospel ... read more

American Idol Recap: Season 11, Episode 8, Hollywood Week Day 1

Hollywood Week, baby! Season 11 is ON! NIGEL Who got the shot? Camera guys, did any of you get the shot? Who got the bloody shot? Oh, just call the medics. JENNIFER (hysterical now) Wheres my assistant? Assistant! Assorted commoners! Anyone! I need someone to check ..... I love heejun!! who cares if he sang the same song, if memory serves, scotty sang the same song and Im pretty sure he won sooo………… Comment by Bradley – February 9, 2012 10:39 ... read more

Looking Back 1957!

I guess looking back "Judy Muir" was my first love, whether she sees it that way, well who knows. The other great thing in 1957, was Dick Clarks "American ... The Song: "Young Love" – Sonny James sang the best version; Tab Hunter sucked. Marty Robbins . Tab Hunter. In January Elvis would make his last .... It was in an old house just west of Yonge and the lady who ran it was named Olive Fenwick. I wonder if anyone else studied there? Anyway, my new piano ... read more

Related Posts